The HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed - ideal for all mothers, but especially those recovering from C-sections. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20 lbs. PREMIERE Series includes a soothing center with 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, nightlight, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24" to 34" tall to fit most beds.
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, nursing timer to remind you to put baby back to bed after feedings.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes 2 storage pockets for baby's essentials.
- Requires 3 AA batteries - not included
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety
- Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.