Designed to fit longer in the body for more protection from the cold and wind.
• 625 FILL POWER - CANADIAN WHITE DUCK DOWN
• Removable and adjustable hood and fur ruff
• Reflective piping adds visibility in low light
• Gosling Graduate System: additional fabric in the sleeve allows for 1 ½" extension to grow with your child
• Packs into a backpack for easy carrying through the interior pocket
• Glove hooks in both sleeves to keep gloves from getting misplaced
• Exterior fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, and interior mesh and security pocket
• Longer thigh length provide more protection from the cold and wind
Arctic Tech Technology - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.